Rat Episode 1 Rat Episode 1

Awesome

I was really impressed on the idea of a guy living down in the sewers with a gasmask, making him look like a rat. And I mean really impressed, especially in the wasteland post apocolyptic setting.

I wish I came up with that character... But I think you really have something with this "Rat" so keep at it, and develop the character and story! Cant wait to seee more.

Over There: Segment 1 Over There: Segment 1

Nice one

Definetly not getting enough credit for your work!

This is good, love to panning shots with the claymation too. Must have been hard. Good gags also.

Pandamatic (part one) Pandamatic (part one)

Nice stuff

That was bloody brilliant, you have got the resourcful animation technique down to near perfection.
The aussie military guy was hilarious.
Really really hope to see more!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Somethings wrong...

I downloaded this game and have been playing it heaps, and I wonder why its score is only 3.35 when it should be in the high 4s.
This is the best game I have played on newgrounds and it should be at the top of the portal.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Very Impressive

One of the things that I have found amazing about all this is the fact that you have bothered to respond to a majority of your reviews.
The fact that you took the time to go through each of them and respond in a positive way no matter how bad the review was is really good.
It shows that you really care for your creation and the people experiencing it.
If I was wearing a hat I would take it off to you.

jamus-se responds:

When I was making Dark Prophecy and GunBlaze, a lot of people gave me negative reviews. But it's those reviews that kept me out of a lot of things that could go wrong in Ronin... not to say that I don't like good reviews though. These things are the bulk of what keeps me going when I'm frustrated trying to debug my games.